“. . . some of the more prominent pandemic trends have changed, so sellers might wish to adjust accordingly to get the best deal possible.”In a more moderate market, how you price your house will make a big difference to not only your bottom line, but to how quickly your house could sell. And the reality is, homes priced right are still selling in today’s market.
Want To Sell Your House? Price It Right.
Last year, the housing market slowed down in response to higher mortgage rates, and that had an impact on home prices. If you’re thinking of selling your house soon, that means you’ll want to adjust your expectations accordingly. As realtor.com explains:
- Number of Homes for Sale Up from Last Year, but Below Pre-Pandemic Years
- How Experts Can Help Close the Gap in Today’s Homeownership Rate
- The Top Reasons for Selling Your House
- You May Not Need as Much as You Think for Your Down Payment [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Experts Forecast a Turnaround in the Housing Market in 2023